Custom Steel Stamps and Marking Dies
Illinois Engraving & Mfg creates custom steel stamps for a wide range of stamping needs. Steel stamps are engraved exactly to specifications and created from the highest quality materials. Some common uses include stamping serial numbers, dates, or part numbers.
Steel stamps are useful for marking metal as well as date coding paper products in the packaging industry. Your steel stamps will be machined and ground per your exact specifications. Whether you need letters, numbers, logos, special designs or a combination of any of those things, our experts can create the customized steel stamps that fit any of your needs.
CUSTOM STEEL STAMPS
- For use in a marking press or for die inserting.
- Press stamps with pilot, shank or special clearances available.
- For marking legends, graduations, serial numbers or special designs.
- Engraved flat, curved, radial, concave, convex or spherically.
STEEL TYPE & TYPE HOLDERS
CUSTOM HAND STAMPS
- Engraved with lettering, logos or special shapes to suit your requirements and capable of marking any contour.
- Complete sets of stock letter and figure stamps are available.
- Inspector code stamps allow for production and quality control through permanent marks stamped on part.
ROLL MARKING DIES & INSERTS
- For marking flat parts or the periphery of round parts produced to fit any machine.
- Inserts allow for variation in marking without replacing entire die.
- Where high wear, longer life or heat resistance is required by the application.
EMBOSSING/DEBOSSING DIES AND INSERTS
- Used for lettering and designs on steel, aluminum, brass and other sheet products.
- Precision engraved for maximum stock relief or sharp detailed impressions.
- Dies produced with or without interchangeable inserts.
COINING & SEMI-COINING DIES
- Permanent identification of round or flat parts for raised or relief characters.
- Dies can be produced with image on both sides of part.
- Semi-coining dies use male and female to reduce pressure required to force metal into a machining die.
CUSTOM DIES FOR KNURLING, GROOVING, SERRATING & GRADUATING
- Accuracy of calibrations achieved to your specifications.
- Dies can be produced to follow flat, concave, or convex shapes and engraved to your exacting requirements.